In the rapidly evolving world of real estate, rife with competition, staying connected with leads and clients is paramount. For agents, this means using the right communication tools to streamline their workflow and increase their chances of sealing a deal. Enter the dialer for real estate professionals—a game changer for how agents and investors approach communication.
Getting in touch with, following up with, and cold calling real estate leads are all core facets of a strong business plan, but they can be tiresome and time-consuming. A real estate dialer is a form of technology that offers agents a perfect blend of efficiency and convenience, optimizing call processes to make every interaction count. Using a dialer for real estate isn’t just about making calls faster; it’s about building stronger relationships, tracking lead behavior patterns, and ensuring that every potential client gets the right amount of attention to inspire conversion. With the multitude of options available in the market, finding the best dialer for real estate can be a game changer for businesses big and small.
We wrote this comprehensive guide to delve deep into the real estate dialer world, breaking down everything you need to know before making the next steps for your agency or brokerage. Throughout the blog, we will explore topics including exactly what a dialer is, the advantages of using an autodialer for real estate, and how to find the best real estate dialer for your business, including some core examples. We will also aim to alleviate some of your questions about the nature of real estate cold calling, along with the perfect way to optimize your time spent on this practice.
By the end, you’ll have a much clearer understanding of why a specialized dialer is an indispensable tool for every real estate professional or agency, and we’ll show you exactly how to choose one that aligns with your specific needs.
What is a Dialer?
In and of itself, a dialer is a software application that automates dialing phone numbers, cutting out the need for manual calling. However, in today’s constantly advancing digital age, dialers are much more than just automated phone dialing tools. A good autodialer should be loaded with features that help professionals throughout the calling process, especially real estate agents. With the right dialer, professionals can streamline their communications, manage leads more effectively, and optimize their overall outreach strategies.
Features of a Dialer:
Automated Dialing: As the name suggests, the primary function of an autodialer for real estate is to automatically dial numbers from a predefined list, reducing manual input and the time spent between phone calls.
Lead Management: Many modern dialers come integrated as part of a wider customer relationship management (CRM) system. By being attached to a more comprehensive system, agents can easily store, track, and manage interactions with leads and clients.
Call Recording: For training, quality assurance, and even legal purposes, many dialers offer call recording features. This can be invaluable for agents and businesses looking to review and improve their calling techniques.
Sequential Dialing: Dialers can generally be programmed to call numbers in a specific sequence, ensuring high-priority leads are contacted first, with the less vital leads left for later.
Voicemail Drop: If a call goes unanswered, good dialers can automatically leave pre-recorded, scripted voicemail messages, saving the agent time and ensuring a consistent message is sent across the board.
Analytics and Reporting: Many dialers allow users to glean insights into call metrics like call duration, response rates, and more. This kind of data can help real estate agents refine their strategies for maximum efficacy.
Do-Not-Call List Compliance: A vital feature, especially for real estate agents, is ensuring all calls made are entirely compliant with regulations. Dialers can automatically skip numbers listed on the Do-Not-Call registry.
Benefits for Real Estate Agents:
Efficiency: With the power of automated dialing and reduced wait times between calls, real estate agents can contact more leads in a shorter time.
Improved Lead Management: Integration with real estate CRM systems means agents can easily track and manage their interactions with potential clients, helping to ensure that no opportunity slips through the cracks.
Professionalism: Features such as call recording aid in the maintenance of high standards, while voicemail drops allow agents to uphold a consistent message across their communications, both of which increase a general sense of professionalism.
Data-Driven Decisions: The analytics provided by dialers give agents valuable insights into the results of their calling patterns, success rates, and the areas in which they should improve.
Compliance: Staying compliant with telemarketing regulations is essential. Dialers help ensure agents don’t accidentally violate these rules, protecting their reputation and avoiding potential fines.
In conclusion, a dialer for real estate is not just a tool focused on the mere making of calls. For real estate agents and other industry professionals, it’s a comprehensive solution that enhances communication, improves lead management, and, ultimately, drives more sales.
Choosing the Right Dialer for Your Real Estate Business
The real estate market is fiercely competitive, which means you should take every step you can to have an effective edge. Having the right tools at your disposal can make a significant difference, but like the industry itself, the tool market is also highly competitive, with countless options available to agents. Among the tools that an agent can use, a dialer stands out as absolutely essential for effective communication. But how do you choose the one that fits your business the best?
We’ve put together a guide to help you navigate this decision.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Dialer:
Integration with Other Systems: Any good real estate dialer should seamlessly integrate with the other software and platforms you use, especially your choice of CRM system. This ensures a smooth, consistent flow of information that will maximize productivity.
Ease of Use: A user-friendly, simple interface will reduce the learning curve for you and your team, allowing you to get started with your calls sooner.
Scalability: As your business grows, your dialer should be capable of accommodating more users, leads, and features without compromising on performance. Note that scalability with these tools often comes with an inflated price tag.
Cost: While you shouldn’t compromise on essential features or functions, it’s crucial to find a dialer that offers good value for money and fits within your budget. It’s also important to consider how your budget might change as the business moves forward.
Support and Training: Choose a provider that offers excellent customer support and training resources. This can be invaluable as you integrate the dialer into your operations.
Customization: Every business is different. That’s why the ability to customize features, reports, and workflows is vital to ensure the dialer aligns with your specific business needs.
Security: Given that you’ll be storing valuable and sensitive client information, it’s vital to ensure the dialer follows strict security protocols, offering features such as encryption and two-factor authentication.
Tips for Evaluating and Testing a Dialer:
Start with a Trial: Most reputable dialer providers offer free trial periods, which shouldn’t be ignored. Use this time to test features, gauge ease of use, and assess overall compatibility with your business needs.
Seek Feedback: Leverage your professional network and communicate with other real estate professionals who’ve used the dialer. Their firsthand experiences with the system will provide valuable insights into its viability for your business.
Evaluate Customer Support: During the trial period, reach out to the provider’s customer support with queries or hypothetical issues to see how they respond. This will give you a sense of their professionalism and expertise. Poor customer service is a big red flag.
Monitor Performance: Use the dialer’s performance analytics to monitor how well it’s working for you. Keep an eye out for any disruptions, lags, or other issues that might affect your operations.
Test Integrations: If you use other software (such as a CRM), test the integration thoroughly during the trial phase to ensure data flows smoothly between systems. If the integration is laggy from the outset, it will cause issues in the future.
Consider Future Needs: Think about your business’s trajectory and potential future needs and how the dialer fits into them. If the dialer can’t accommodate your ambitions, then it probably isn’t a great choice.
In the dynamic world of real estate, having the right dialer for your business can drastically improve your operations, making those crucial interactions all the more efficient and impactful. By carefully considering the factors mentioned above, diligently testing potential options, and reviewing the results, finding the perfect dialer tailored to your business’s unique requirements should be easier than ever.
Best Dialers For Real Estate
Navigating the vast landscape of dialers for real estate professionals can be challenging and overwhelming at the best of times. That’s where we come in. We’ve done some of the hard work so you don’t have to. To make your decision-making process smoother, we’ve curated a list of some of the best dialers tailored for real estate professionals, complete with features, pricing, and their respective pros and cons.
JustCall is a dialer for various industries that’s more than applicable to real estate, leveraging the power of AI to supercharge real estate cold calling services and SMS marketing. With a live agent assistant and AI insights into performance, it’s a safe bet for businesses big and small.
Essentials: $19 per user/month, billed annually
Team: $29 per user/month, billed annually
Pro: $49 per user/month, billed annually
Business: Contact Support for pricing
JustCall iQ: New pricing plans with AI capabilities are available.
- Multifunctional call center that doubles as a sales dialer for real estate businesses.
- Live call monitoring, IVR, voicemail drop, call software, virtual numbers, SMS campaigns, native CRM integrations, call queueing and forwarding, and more.
- Three dialer options: AutoDialer, Predictive Dialer, and Dynamic Dialer.
- Offers 100+ integrations with various CRM and business tools.
- Click to call directly from CRM to over 70 countries.
- Try before you buy with a 14-day free trial.
- Comprehensive feature set specifically made for real estate businesses.
- Multiple dialer options to suit different business needs and scenarios.
- High degree of integration options, facilitating smooth operations.
- Availability in a wide range of countries, making it suitable for global operations.
- Business pricing is not shared comprehensively.
- Some users might find the massive number of features overwhelming initially.
- A newer option, not as widely used as some other choices on the market.
Kixie is a versatile, cloud-based power dialer that relies on VoIP. It provides agents with the ability to make and receive calls directly from their computers, eliminating the need for a traditional desk phone or landline. Kixie also ensures agents remain reachable by offering call forwarding to mobile phones.
Integrated: $35 per user/month
Outbound PowerDialer: Starts at $95 per user/month
Professional: $65 per user/month
- Suite of intuitive features such as ConnectionBoost, local presence, and bi-directional CRM integration.
- Empowers agents to dial up to 10 numbers simultaneously, ensuring zero connection lag.
- Capability to make 1,000+ calls daily.
- Earns trust from a vast clientele, being the choice of 5,000+ brands across the globe.
- Enables agents to drop voicemails and dispatch text messages in under three seconds.
- High-speed dialing capability can significantly boost productivity.
- Broad array of built-in features offering agents all necessary tools at their fingertips.
- CRM integration enhances lead management and follow-up processes.
- Forwarding calls to mobile ensures agents never miss a lead.
- Might require a learning curve for agents new to power dialers.
- Pricing and best features may not be feasible or relevant for solo agents or smaller real estate entities.
PhoneBurner is a Power Dialer and Sales Acceleration platform well-suited for sales teams, regardless of their size, making it great for real estate businesses. Whether ramping up calls, simplifying sales procedures, or automating post-call activities, PhoneBurner can deliver stellar performance. Its features encompass dialing, emailing, SMS management, contact handling, lead distribution, and local caller ID.
Free Trial: Available for users to test out the platform
Solo Unlimited: $149 per user/month
Team Unlimited: Contact PhoneBurner for pricing details
- Power dialing for up to 80 contacts hourly, ensuring zero connection hitches.
- No software installations and dive straight into dialing in a matter of minutes.
- Effortlessly drop voicemails in a single click, eliminating the wait for the beep.
- Sending of emails and SMS tailored to the call’s outcome.
- Monitor email activities such as opens, link clicks, and attachment views.
- Effortless tagging, categorizing, and sorting of leads.
- Call recording and transfer capabilities.
- Insights through advanced reporting and detailed agent analytics.
- Intelligent lead distribution for optimal task allocation to your team.
- Seamless integration with various CRM tools, including HubSpot, Zapier, Salesforce, Zoho, and more.
- Rapid power dialing.
- Versatile integration options for synchronization with business tools.
- Comprehensive features streamlining various sales processes.
- Advanced analytics helps in evaluating and refining sales strategies.
- Somewhat pricey for individual agents or smaller teams.
- With myriad features, initial familiarization can be time-consuming for users.
If a browser-based predictive autodialer software is what you need, CallHub is a solid choice. Catering especially to real estate sales and CX agents, this platform offers an array of tools for survey campaigns, robust user analytics, and effective predictive dialing.
Lite (pay-as-you-go): No monthly charge
Enterprise: Starting from $500/month
- Unique pricing structure that doesn’t charge per user, making it fitting for cyclical marketing endeavors.
- Call blasting: Dial multiple numbers quickly to enhance productivity.
- Call list uploading: Directly upload your contact list by pasting it into an Excel/CSV file.
- Dynamic caller ID: Automatically showcases a local number to the parties being called, increasing the chances of call acceptance.
- Designed with scalability in mind, it’s a go-to for agents aiming to expand their teams without straining the budget.
- Unlimited agent plans.
- Budget-friendly pricing model that caters to varying needs for everyone from solo agents to larger teams
- Suitable for seasonal campaigns.
- Intuitive features, such as dynamic caller ID and easy list uploading, streamline the calling process.
- The platform’s browser-based nature ensures ease of access and use—no software installation.
- Might not be the best choice for those looking for a more traditional per-user or monthly pricing structure.
- New users might require some time to explore and harness the full potential of all its features.
- No mention of CRM integration.
Calley is a fairly straightforward autodialer tailored to ensure ease and efficiency, operated as an app right from your smartphone. Designed to cater to varying needs, it lets users compile numerous lists (up to 10,000 contacts). The uninterrupted mode within its power dialer ensures agents can get on with their tasks without the distraction of annoying notifications. With notable features like preview dialing and their power dialing autodialer, Calley offers agents the freedom to manage their calls wherever they are.
Calley Personal: Free
Calley Professional: $20/month
Calley Teams: $40/month
- Provides a free tier that caters to a limit of 50 numbers, great for smaller agencies. But for those needing more, an unlimited version is available upon upgrade.
- The innovative cool-off timer ensures agents aren’t rushed from one call to the next. This feature allows agents time to jot down important notes or simply take a momentary breather before embarking on the next call.
- Offers a budget-friendly solution, including a free tier for smaller agencies with limited needs.
- User-friendly interface ensures even those unfamiliar with autodialers can navigate without trouble.
- The cool-off timer is a considerate addition, ensuring agents maintain their efficiency without getting overwhelmed.
- Flexibility with its pause and resume features—catering to the dynamic, ever-changing nature of a real estate agent’s schedule.
- It doesn’t offer as extensive a feature set as some of the more premium dialers in the market.
- The maximum limit of 10,000 contacts, even on the top-tier plans, might be restrictive for larger real estate firms or agents with expansive databases.
- The mobile functionality, while convenient, can be restrictive, especially when trying to integrate the system with CRMs.
In the bustling world of real estate, Espresso Agent is a comprehensive business solution, blending the powers of a real estate dialer with various holistic marketing tools. This platform goes beyond mere dialing; it provides a well-rounded package that encompasses curated lists, a dedicated CRM, a potent dialer, and a robust email marketing suite. It can essentially work as a centralized hub of operations.
GEO Plan: $249/month
PRO Plan: $279/month
PLATINUM Plan: $399/month
- Offers comprehensive packages that cover all bases of running a real estate business, from list management to email marketing.
- Their email marketing suite is equipped with the capacity to send video emails via StoryTellr. This allows agents to convey their messages more vividly and engage potential clients more effectively.
- Curated lists provided include a wide range of potential leads, including:
– FSBOs (For Sale By Owner)
– Expired listings
– Strategic neighborhood geofarming
All of which can be used to ensure agents have a continuous stream of potential contacts to tap into.
- All-inclusive platform. Espresso Agent offers multiple tools, eliminating the need for agents to juggle multiple applications.
- The ability to send video emails offers a unique edge, enabling more personal, engaging, and, ultimately, effective communication.
- The inclusion of diverse lists like FSBOs, expired listings, and geofarming targets ensures agents have a wide array of leads to work with.
- Consolidates essential real estate tools into one simple platform, promoting efficiency and streamlined workflows.
- The starting price is definitely on the higher end for individual agents or smaller real estate firms.
- With its vast array of features, there is likely to be a slight learning curve for agents new to such comprehensive platforms.
- If you already have a CRM in place, installing this will require a full upheaval of existing processes.
REDX emerges as a trailblazer in the realm of real estate dialers, most notably for its offering of exceptional access to FSBO and expired listings. But that’s not where its offerings conclude. The platform presents its own proprietary dialer coupled with the option to integrate it into a robust backend CRM system, ensuring agents have all the tools they need within one cohesive ecosystem.
Preview Line Dialer: $59/month.
Power Dialer: $99.99/month
Power Dialer PLUS: $149.99
- Renowned for their high-quality leads, including FSBO and expired lists, REDX can provide agents with a constant influx of potential clients.
- The system includes SMART technology, ensuring your calls aren’t marked as spam by recipients.
- For those seeking an elite experience, the platform offers Onyx, a service that promises high-end, exclusive leads, ensuring agents have access to the crème de la crème of potential clients.
- Seamless integration of the dialer and backend system promotes efficiency and reduces the need to switch between multiple platforms.
- The availability of premium leads via the Onyx service can do wonders for an agent’s game, giving them an edge in an increasingly competitive market.
- The dedicated focus on FSBO and expired listings ensures agents have a rich pool of potential clients from an array of sources.
- Tailored to cater to both standard and elite agents, making it versatile across varying requirements.
- The exclusive nature of Onyx comes at a premium price, which might be out of reach for some agents.
- Those new to the platform might need some time to navigate and maximize its various offerings.
- It offers both full-service and simple Power Dialer options, which can be hard to choose between when making your overarching business plan.
Previously renowned as SalesDialers, ProspectBoss has evolved into a more comprehensive powerhouse within the niche of real estate dialing. It’s not just a dialer but more of a well-rounded ecosystem that empowers agents with robust tools and an expansive list of potential leads. The platform has garnered commendable respect in the industry and is employed by significant players in the industry, such as Landvoice.
10-Day Trial for $10
Buy by the Hour Options
1 Line CRM Dialer and Neighborhood Search: $99/month
3 Line CRM Dialer and Neighborhood Search: $129/month
4 Line CRM Dialer and Neighborhood Search: $149/month
- Offers a versatile range of power dialers, allowing agents to choose between 1, 3, or 4-line configurations, depending on their outreach needs—perfect for agencies of different sizes.
- Boasts an eclectic assortment of lists for agents to buy, such as FSBOs, expired listings, circle prospecting leads, and even mobile phone numbers.
- For agents who wish to extend their reach, ProspectBoss provides SMS marketing packages, ensuring a multipronged outreach strategy.
- It offers video calling services for more personalized interactions.
- Gains an added seal of industry trust and quality by being the chosen platform for Landvoice, a notable FSBO/Expired list service.
- Versatile dialer options in place to ensure agents can tailor their outreach methods according to the scale and nature of their campaigns.
- The broad spectrum of lead lists offered helps to ensure agents always have fresh leads to work with.
- The addition of text marketing and video call packages further amplifies the platform’s utility, catering to the evolving communication preferences of potential clients.
- Being trusted as a go-to system by industry stalwarts, such as Landvoice, is a testament to the platform’s efficacy and reliability.
- With its myriad features and tools, there might be a learning curve for agents who are new to such expansive platforms.
- While it offers diverse, high-demand lists, the costs can accumulate if agents decide to purchase multiple lists and additional packages.
- The pricing structure is a little confusing, depending on what you’re looking for.
The digital age has redefined many business processes across an array of agencies, and real estate is no exception. The efficacy, speed, and capacity of a dialer can transform the outreach efforts of real estate agents, ensuring they can consistently connect with potential clients more efficiently than ever before.
Using a dialer for real estate agents is no longer a luxury but a necessity in this day and age. These tools elevate the efficiency of connecting with potential leads, streamline the sales process, and empower agents with a level of automation that reduces the manual workload, allowing them to focus more carefully on other aspects of the business. Moreover, they provide invaluable insights through analytics, ensuring every call is a learning experience for the business.
The Right Choice Matters:
Not all dialers are created equal, and you’ll pay the price if you make the wrong decision. The features, integrations, and ease of use can vary significantly, along with pricing structures and scalability. That’s why it’s imperative to choose a dialer tailored to the unique requirements of your real estate business, using free or cheaper trial periods to see how it might fit into your operations. Whether you’re focused on the scale of your outreach, the depth of analytics you require, or the specific nature of lists you prefer, the right dialer can make all the difference.
Final Thoughts and Recommendations:
While the initial investment in a dialer might seem daunting, especially for smaller agencies or newer professionals, the returns in terms of time saved, leads contacted, and potential sales can be exponential. As the real estate market becomes more and more competitive, having the right tools at your disposal will offer you the advantage that you need.
In conclusion, as the real estate industry continues to evolve, staying ahead of the curve with the best tools, such as a proficient dialer, is vital for remaining at the forefront.
If none of the dialer options in our list caught your eye, why not consider AgentPro CRM? As a full-service CRM system featuring a comprehensive dialer feature starting at attractive prices, it’s a surefire way for agents at any stage of their career to take things up a level. For more on the real estate industry, visit our blog now.